Primark Haul!

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Hello There again! Hope you’re all doing well! =D
Today I thought it would be nice if I did a mini haul and shared with you guys a few things that I recently purchased! I’ve been shopping loads recently and been getting a bit carried away! But as they say ‘Shop till you drop!’
                   
Am only going to show you the stuff that I brought from one shop because that’s where I purchased most items. The shop is….. *Drum roll…*
The one & only PRIMARK! Who doesn’t like Primark! It’s cheap, affordable and most of all they have some pretty awesome stuff! I’ll stop ranting now and begin with the haul now!

Sneak Peak of the few things I purchased!

There you go! That's all the things that I brought from Primark! 
Okay, so the first product that I purchased was a pair of Jeggings in a really nice deep maroon colour! Jeggings are a great basic piece to accessorise around! You can pair it with a simple top if you’re going for something casual or you can dress it up as well! Whatever suits you best! These were on sale and went down to £3!!! They definitely were going in my shopping bag! I couldn't let them go!!

Jeggings
Close up of the colour
The next thing I brought was a pair of skinny jeans. These are in a really pretty denim baby blue colour. I don’t really own any jeans which are this shade so I thought it would be a good purchase! It’s great for a nice summary day or just a day you want to add a pop of colour! These were £7 and I absolutely love them! I can’t wait to wear them: D

Denim Blue Jeans
Close up detailing
I also purchased a tee/tank top. I really liked the design and the overall look of the layout. For some reason it just reminds me of 'Chanel' because of the cute, classy and girly layout... along with the touch of glitter of course. This was only £4!

Cute Tee! (Clearly needs ironing LOL) 
Love how the 'No1' has glitter over it!
Style of cut of the sleeve 
The next few item I purchased was beauty/Makeup products. I was just looking around and I saw this makeup bag. It was just so adorable and cute. I purchased the small size but they do come in different sizes. I really like the simple polka dot design. It has 2 separate compartments and on the actual zipper the charm is engraved with an ‘A’ which represents their brand (Atmosphere). Oh and this was only £3!

Cute Polka Dot Makeup Bag
Engraved 'A' Zipper Design
2 Separate compartments!
What other makeup did I purchase? Well... I purchased 2 Matte Lipsticks. The packaging just caught my eye and I decided to buy 2! One is a more light pink shade and the other is a more deep pink. These were only £1.50 and were a great buy!

P.S LOVE Lipstick

Light pink & Dark Pink
I also brought this roll on perfume called 'Midnight Kiss'. Its has a really nice sweet scent along with something else! It kind of reminds me of one of the Britney Spears perfume from what I remember when I tested it in the shop and its great just to throw in your bag! This was only £2!

Midnight Kiss
Whilst looking around I saw this cute mini purse which catched my attention. It’s just a small plain purse but the colour is a beautiful mint green! It has a rubbery texture but I thought that was something different. I like the fact that it is really small and compact so I can easily throw it in to my bag and it won’t take much space! =D Not only this, it will help keep all those pennies and coins in one place! This was only £2!!

Cute Mini Purse!
Close up of the clipper design
I also brought a nail polish in the same colour as the purse which was a really pretty mint green shade! I just thought it looked really nice and it’s great to wear for this season! It was only £1!

Mint Green Nail Polish 
The last 2 things I purchased are actually some shoes. The first one is a pair of basic black pumps! These are a great basic piece. You can wear these with a simple cute outfit or even just when you’re going to do some exercise! It’s a very versatile piece and can be played around with! These were only £3.00.

Basic Black Pumps
 

The last pair of shoes that I purchased was a pair of flats! You always need a good few pairs of flats! These I thought were really pretty with the gold detailing on the bow. It’s simple and plain but has a touch of elegance with the gold. I really like these and they were only £5.00!


Pretty Black flats!
Bow design with gold edges!
Okay guys, so that’s pretty much all the things that I purchased from Primark! I hope you liked this mini haul. Actually it wasn’t so mini but I hope you enjoyed reading it =D

Let me know in the comments below what things you've recently purchased and let me know what you thought of this post =)
Thanks for reading and once again I hope you enjoyed!
I’ll speak to you lovelies soon!
Take Care,
Much Love
Fatima

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe