Eid Preparation!

Saturday, July 26, 2014


Eid Preparation!
Image from Pinterest!
As we all know Eid is approaching and is round the corner! What can I say? Ramadhaan has come and gone so quick!! The most blessed month of the year is already almost over! Inshallah all our prayers and dua’s during this month are accepted. Also loads of people have been doing charity events and other activities in order to raise money for those in Palestine and other places around the world who are less fortunate then us. Inshallah they are also rewarded for their hard work and efforts!

The last week of Ramadhaan is always very hectic! Preparing for Eid is always so exciting! From going shopping to buy our outfits for this special day to buying gifts for our family and loved ones! Oh and of course making some delicious yummy biscuits and cakes in time for Eid!

I've been doing a lot of last minute shopping and preparation! In the second week of Ramadhaan I was very busy doing lots of different things so when it came to the last and final week I just wanted to relax! Little did I realise that I needed to still do loads of things as well as prepare and get my stuff for Eid!! Luckily I did get my act together and finally decided to go out on a search for a nice dress! I wasn’t really feeling the Indian look this year so I looked online for some nice English dresses. It took a LOONG time but in the end I did end up buying a plain sort of dress but it wasn’t an English dress! (So I guess I will still be keeping it traditional this year :P)  I just hope I can style it nicely on the actual day! Now that my dress is finally sorted it’s always tough to go accessory hunting! Making sure that you find the exact shade of bangles or jewellery to go with your lovely dress! After all everyone wants to make sure they have everything on point for this special joyful occasion! Am not going for too much jewellery this year but I have kind of got my stuff sorted! Just a few last minute bits and bobs that I need to sort out still including looking for a matching scarf! As for my shoes/heels I already have them sorted which is always helpful! BUT Walking in heels are a killer!! I’ll enjoy walking in them for about 5-10 minutes and then I’ll just complain the rest of the time and wish I wore some flats! Who else feels the same?! But I won’t be walking around in heels much so hopefully it’s all going to be okay! As you can tell I’ve got nearly everything for my Eid outfit sorted.  Well... At least I THINK so anyway! Oh and for presents… well I have 3 older amazingly awesome sisters who are already doing the present shopping! ;O :D (If any of my sisters are reading this then I hope you've got me a nice prezzie ;D)

Beautiful Ramadhaan/Eid Lights!
Image from Pinterest 
Moving on to Baking Biscuits and cakes!! I haven’t actually started making much biscuits yet! Hopefully I am planning to start making some from today! (Maybe after I finish doing this blog post!) Although am not so sure what I am planning on making so I’ll have to think about that one & also check that I have all the ingredients too!! My lovely mum has already started making some Indian kind of biscuits for Eid =D So pretty much as you can tell I still need to do a lot of baking which I am super excited to do! Let’s just hope all the things I make come out nice! (Inshaallah)

Yummy Cupcakes!
Image from Pinterest

OMG These look AMAZING! Wish I could do that!
Image also from Pinterest!
So Yeah, that’s all the things that I can think of for my Eid prep at the minute! I haven’t put any of my own pictures in to this blog post just because I don’t want to show any pictures of anything just yet! I hope you enjoyed another one of my more talkative sort of/ish blogs! (= I hope all of your last few days of Ramadhaan have been going well!  Oh and what have you guys been doing for your Eid prep? Do let me know in the comments section because as you know I love to know what you guys are up to as well!

Anyways, I’ll talk you lovelies soon!
Take Care!
Much Love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fantastic stuff Fatima!! I'm going to be reading your blogs. Hope your Ramadhan went well and hoping to see you soon! Much Love, Fahima. Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fahima! Thanks for checking out my blogs & Aww yay am glad I got another person who will be reading my blogs :D
      Yeah defo need to see you soon! xox

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe