Eid Outfit Of The Day! (OOTD)

Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Hello Girlies! The last time I posted it was Ramadhaan and now the blessed month has passed by and Eid is also gone! But a Belated Eid Mubarak to you all! I hope you all had a great time! I definitely did as I spent it with the ones I love most… My Family <3

Today’s post is actually Eid related. I thought I would upload an Eid OOTD post as I haven’t done any fashion related posts yet and also it was requested so obviously I will start doing OOTD Posts as some of you lovely readers suggested it: D I will also show you some of the biscuits and cakes that I made seeing as I didn't show you much in my last blog post!


Okay so Here is my Eid Outfit!


Close Up Detailing

Butterfly Sleeved Kaftan
I decided to wear something quite simple because I didn't want to wear a full on Indian sort of dress so I thought a kaftan would be a perfect alternative & I've been loving these types of kaftans lately! I just paired it with some basic black leggings from Primark underneath! If your wondering where this beautiful Kaftan is from its from Simply Hayaa! I will link the website below! You can also find them on Instagram @SimplyHayaa.
Website:- http://www.simplyhayaa.co.uk

My Complete Eid Outfit

To go with my dress I had to find a nice hijab! I wore a gorgeous gold hijab with specks of shimmer in it. It went very well with the embroidery and design on my kaftan.  My hijab was actually purchased from a shop near to where I live called 'Ivy'. They sell tons of amazing hijabs in so many different colours and styles! I brought this last year but am sure they should still have similar designs there if you still wanted to purchase one like this.

Beautiful gold coloured Hijab/Scarf.

My Bangles were actually a gift for my 13th or 14th birthday! Although I think it was originally from New Look. I like how they are very innovative yet very fashionable.  I wasn't planning to wear these with my outfit but my sister accidentally took my hand piece home so I couldn't wear it but later when she came down I did swap it and wear the hand chain.

Bangles!!
Gorgeous hand chain!
(Sorry for the harsh shadows! Taken in bad lighting!) 
I love this hand chain and the pendant on here is soo pretty <3 There’s just something about it that I love! Oh and it went with my Kaftan so well! =D It’s like they were made to compliment each other! This stunning hand chain is also from Simply Hayaa! Definitely check them out because they are awesome and can spice up any plain outfit!

Up close of the hand chain. In love with it! <3
My clutch (sort of) bag is from Ebay or Amazon! One of the two :P I don’t know how much it was for and all the details exactly but I like the fact that it’s a nice and reasonable size so it can hold a good amount of things in there! It is designed with sequins all over and just adds that extra touch of sparkle!

Sequined gold bag!
Last but not least my shoes! Now if you read my last post you would have seen that I hate wearing heels for a long time! I didn't really go out for a long time so it was okay. However, I actually opted for some flats when I did go out! They were just some plain cream coloured flats with a  cute bow on them from Primark! I didn't take a picture of them so i wont show you how they looked! However, the heels that I had planned to wear were some gold sparkly kitten heels. I picked these because I think that they went with the bag very well! I did take a picture of them for you though :D

Design of the heels!
So there you have it! That’s my outfit for Eid! =D 

Family & Loved Ones<3

Moving on to some of the Eid biscuits and cakes I was going to show you guys! I didn't actually bake much things although I remember I was in the kitchen for what felt like ages baking!!
 

I made this delicious chocolaty cake which turned out pretty nice! Me and my sister were supposed to design it with coloured icing but we were too tired so I designed it with some cute chocolate stars which still look great =D I also made a plain cake but I didn't really take a separate picture of that.

Chocolaty Eid cake topped with stars! 
My sister made some nozzle biscuits and some moon shape biscuits which were both very tasty and yummy <3

Nozzle biscuits drizzled with chocolate!
Sugared moon shaped biscuits.
Also my nieces and nephews came down and my lovely awesome niece made an amazing cake which she brought all the way to Leicester!


Back design of the cake!
Front Design of the cake!
Close up shot of the yummy stuff! 
If your reading this blog post Umaymah then can I just say you are an amazing baker & I loved the cake :* <3 Oh and make sure you keep baking these delicious scrumptious cakes that you make :D 

She also has a Instagram page which you can follow her on @umaymahskitchenbakery so make sure you go follow her on that! Also if you haven't already followed me yet come follow me too @alittlebloglife to stay updated on my posts and just bits of my life in pictures :') 

Anyway, that's all from me for now guys! I hope you guys enjoyed my OOTD post! =D Let me know in the comments below if you enjoy these kind of posts so I can do more if you want! Also let me know how your Eid went if you celebrate it! 
Until next time...
Toodles! <3

Much Love:- 
Fatima xox


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You looked gorgeous fatima! Also i loved the way you dressed up simple but with elegance. You never dressed too much so more attention was drawn to the antique gold embroidery on your kaftan. All i can say is chic! I absolutely adore the hand chain and it complements your dress perfectly! And the cakes and biscuits look soo lushh...almost had me drooling ;) i hope you had a good eid hun and i love posts like this as it inspires me in the way i dress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amirah! <3 Thanks for the lovely comment! That was really sweet of you :* Yes, I was going for the simple yet elegant look! & I had a lovely Eid! & You looked beautiful too Mashaallah <3

      Delete
  2. I love the lace detail on your kaftan, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe