Beautiful Coat & OOTD!

Sunday, February 08, 2015

So if you guys follow me on Instagram you would have seen the picture I posted the other day! I was given the chance to Model this coat for the lovely @simplyhayaa!
One of the first ever piks I've used where you can see my teeth haha!
If you don't know who they already are check them out on insta! They sell a variety of different items ranging from coats to clothes, accessories and jewellery! I have purchased quite a few items from them and I have been pleased with them all! <3 

This coat is available in 3 gorgeous colours and I LOVE them all! <3 I’ll show you a picture in each of the different colours so you can see how they look
The first one is in a lovely brown/tan colour. (Already shown above). The other 2 colours are grey and black.


Love the grey one! <3


The standard black colour that just goes with everything! :D

I really love do this coat that I am wearing! It's not a like a thick coat but if your layered up inside then this would be great just to put your outfit together! It does have some level of warmth to it and I think it’s great just to throw over on them days where it's slightly breezy but not too cold! Or just when you’re spending the evening going out with your friends and want to throw something on top of your outfit! I just love how you can make the coat look casual, dressed up or smart! It all just comes down to the way you style it! <3

                                   
Now to the OOTD details..


Coat- Simply Hayaa
Bag- H&M
Jeggings- ASOS
Heels- H&M
Tee- Primark

Go check out Simply Hayaa at
Website: -  http://www.simplyhayaa.co.uk/
Instagram: - @Simply Hayaa

If you’re not already following me then come follow me on my social media accounts so we can connect: D
Instagram: - @alittlebloglife
Twitter: - @fatiimapatel

Leave a comment below and let me know which colour you like best!
Speak to you all soon
Much Love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love reading your blogs they always make me smile😊 you look elegant modelling in all three coats. My favourite is the grey one, you look luxurious in it. The description given about the coats are flawless, I may have to invest in one of these. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat, it's a great style. I'm loving the bag too, looks nice and spacious. Big enough to fit all my stuff in. Great post and style Fatima x

    www.lovehijabgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Yupp defo a very spacious bag which is always handy! Aww thankyou xx

      Delete
    2. Aww Yupp defo a very spacious bag which is always handy! Aww thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. All the colours are great tbh, but I would definitely choose the black one😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks Manar! <3 Black one is always the one that would go with anything so it's a pretty good colour to go with I say ;) x

      Delete
    2. Aww Thanks Manar! <3 Black one is always the one that would go with anything so it's a pretty good colour to go with I say ;) x

      Delete
  4. All the colours are great tbh, but I would definitely choose the black one😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coats! I love this style. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe