Top 5 Products That I've Been Lovin'

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Recently, I have found my self using certain products more then others! Today I thought I would share my top 5 beauty/skincare products that I have been loving and reaching out for loads lately!

                               

The first product that we will begin with is a makeup related item! It's the 'L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation'. L'Oreal class this product as a foundation which is as 'A feather light foundation, feels as light and fresh as water! Although L'Oreal call this a foundation... I'd say it's more of like a very lightweight bb cream. However I do agree with the second half as it is literally like water and so light on the skin! I really like this product because it's like the right coverage for me and it's not heavy at all so for me it's perfect for everyday! I love the packaging and the bottle as it's so unique and its quiet small so it's easy to carry around if your one of those who likes to touch up with your foundation/BB cream! The only downside would be that there is no pump so you have to pour the product out on to your finger which can sometimes be a bit messy! Never the less still loving the product! 

L'Oreal Eau De Teint Foundation
                                                 
Moving on to the second makeup fave.. It's the 'Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner' in 'Black Shock'. I've used the Maybelline Gel Liners in the pot for over 2 years or so and I love it because it really does have lasting power and stays on literally the whole day! But I do struggle with using pot liners and prefer pens! They are so much easier! So when I saw this gel liner in a pen format I had to get it! I love how the nib is at an angle which helps you to apply the top liner and also how the gel liner comes out really easily by just twisting it from the bottom.

Maybelline Gel Liner Tip
                                             
Easy to use with just 1 click twist for gel to come out.
The next 2 products are both to do with skincare! They are from the same brand called 'Clearly Youthful' which is a brand that Superdrug came out with. I talked about them in my last post! I think they have had this brand out for a while now but I only just noticed their stuff recently!! 

My new skincare faves <3
                                         
The first product that I have got from the range is the 'Triple Action Cleanser, Mask & Scrub'. I love how this is a 3 in 1 item! It’s gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel sooo nice and smooth after! Best of all you can pick what you want to use it as .. Either just a cleanser or even a scrub or mask!! So you can't really go wrong on that!  It really does work great as any of them and I've been loving it since I purchased it!

                                                    

The next item is linked with the same brand and it is the night serum!

Okay so I wasn't really expecting much from this product but boy was I wrong!! I have been applying this every night and it has helped to even out my skin tone and also help to reduce blemishes on my face! In the morning my face just feels so smooth & I've noticed the difference!

Clearly Youthful Night Serum
                                              
Pipette style so you can easily squeeze our 2-3 drops of the product
                                                
Superdrug are against animal testing and as this is a Superdrug brand all these products are cruelty free! If you’re looking for a new skin care brand to try I really would suggest you give this a go!!

The last and final product is 'The Body Shop- Body Butter' in the flavour Passion fruit! Okay so everything about this product is amazingx2! From the design/packaging, of course the actual cream & oh don't even get me started on the scent! <3 Ahhhhhh I just can't get over the passion fruit smell! <3 <3 I could just eat it!!

The body butter makes my skin so nice and soft after using it! It's great as it's been so cold lately and my skin tends to get very dry so I love using this as it moisturises my skin & makes it look healthy again!

Body Shop Body Butter- Passion Fruit
                                         
So there you have it.:D My recent top 5 fave products ! I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you guys want more posts like this or leave any suggestions below!

Lotsa' love
Fatima
Xox

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really love the sound of the gel eyeliner! Great picks hun!
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the passion fruit cream I use is it everyday❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I really want to try the L'oreal nude magique foundation.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe