Clearly Youthful Products!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Recently, I was shopping at Superdrug and I came across a skincare range called 'Clearly Youthful'. Their products really caught my eye! The packaging is quite simple! This brand is actually a  brand that superdrug came out with not to long ago! I brought 2 different products from their brand to give them a try! They were on sale as well so that was  a bonus! The 2 products that I decided to get were the Triple action cleanser, mask& scrub & the second product was the Resurfacing Night Serum! 

I have been trying out these products for bout the past 2 weeks and I have one word for them... UHH-MAZING!! Liturally I have been loving them so much and I think they have actually been helping my skin so I am totally loving this new brand that I discovered! I will do a proper review on each of these products in about a month or so if any of you guys are interested  :D but so far they have been so good and I can't wait to try out the other products in this range! 

If any of you guys have tried this brand then share your thoughts below or if your interested in these products then Also feel free to comment :) 
Lotsa Love
Fatima 
Xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe