3MH EXPERIENCE!

Friday, January 02, 2015


OHMYYGOSH! So if you didn't already know 3MH came to Leicester on 21st December 2014!! The first place they came for their UK tour Now don't tell me you don't know who 3MH are :0 well if you don't I guess I’ll have to tell you now! There a bunch of awesome youtubers & their names are Adam, Sheikh Karim & Slim! 

I've been watching ‘TruestoryASA’ for a very long time and to finally be able to go see them perform and then be lucky enough and meet them was just INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!! All of them were just so nice and friendly!! Karim & Slim I only started watching not to long ago but their videos are pretty awesome as well & I got to know them more through the daily vlogs. All of these guys put on a great show and were super funny! I’ll put a few shots from the show below! 




The opening act was a singer who goes by the name of Jernaid Miah! I had never heard of him until that day and I must say he sounded really good & is so talented! It was a great way to start the show and bring some energy to the crowd!! His songs were really catchy and the songs were stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

It was then finally time for the 3MH to perform! They were so damn good and interacted with the audience so well! I was so happy that I actually got to see them perform!! Their attempt at the British accents was pretty good!! They made the show funny, exciting and enjoyable!! Oh not forgetting….REEMA!! <3 She is just tooo cute & adorable! She looked lovely as always and managed to put a smile on everyone’s face! =D

After the show finished, I got to meet them at the end and to actually be next to them in person was so surreal! I've been watching them over a screen for so long and there I was literally right next to them! It was just like ‘ksdgsakfdsfxcssdfik’ (LOST FOR WORDS!!!) There all so down to earth & just as nice in person as they appear in the videos!! This experience is something that I will definitely remember!! 

So just a quick biiig thank you to 3MH for coming to Leicester! (No one ever comes to Leicester so was over the moon when I heard they were coming!!)
I hope they enjoyed Leicester & Come back again as they would be welcomed anytime! 

If you went to see 3MH perform then comment below and let me know what you thought of the show and which city you are from =) Or if your someone who watches 3MH but never got a chance to see/meet them then still do commment!!

Anyways.. It was such an amazing day i had and I hope I will get to meet them all again when then come to Leicester again.. Wait that's if they come to Leicester
Anyways, Speak to you guys soon,
Lotsa' Love
Fatima 
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe