Victorias Secret & BBW!

Monday, December 08, 2014

                                                       
So about a month ago my sister went on holiday to the beautiful Island of Barbados <3 Ahh.... If only I could have gone with her! The Sun, Beach, Family & lots of shopping! What more could you want! =') She took some amazing pictures whilst she was there! The views were all so amazing! Let me share some pictures with you guys!
Barbados <3
                                          

What A View!!!
                                         
She obviously brought me a few gifts back from when she went shopping! First thing she got me is this t-shirt. I love lounging around in comfortable t-shirts when am at home! This one is so cute! It's nice and baggy which I love <3 Oh and the message on there is so sweet :')

Aww Love My Sister <3
                                      

Now she knows how much I love beauty products so she got me a couple of things from Victoria's Secret. There isn't a Victoria's Secret where I live so I was super excited! They all smell amazing and am loving them all! <3

Victoria's Secret
The other beauty products were sent from my lovely Cousin who lives there! She is so sweet! She got me these Bath & Body work hand sanitizers because she knew I wanted some and I find them super cute so I was so excited and she also got me the Maybelline rocket mascara! I don't own that mascara so for her to go out and buy me it was incredibly sweet! So if you’re reading this then thank you so much for the gifts! I loved 'em! <3
                                            
                                                            Bath & Body Works Flavoured Hand Sanitizers

      
         Maybelline Rocket Mascara
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe