Superdrug Makeup Haul/First Impressions!

Sunday, November 09, 2014

  Hello there my lovely readers! How are you all? I haven't posted since like forever as I've been busy with college and stuff! But I reckon it’s time for a new post as I’m way overdue with my posts!

Recently I've been doing bits of shopping here and there so I thought it would be nice to do a mini haul / first impressions kind of post showing you some items! It's all going to be beauty based items so no fashion items today!

So Let’s Begin..!

I have been on the hunt for a new makeup bag since ages and never seem to find 'the right one'. But a couple of weeks ago, I was in Primark and I came across this bag and fell in love with it! It’s simple and stylish and just looks super cute! I brought the small size. It was only £3!! 💗 It is in a nude pink colour and has ‘atmosphere’ engraved on a gold plaque. It has like a weaved basket design on and I just love it <3


Loving my new makeup bag <3 What do you guys think of it?
 Close up of Logo & Bag Design!
Gold Zipper to match the gold detailing at the front!
These next few items I have purchased are all from Superdrug. At the minute they have got an offer which is 3 for 2 across all makeup which is awesome! =D
 
Okay so I don't know if you've heard of the makeup brand called 'Makeup Revolution. It's a new makeup range with amazing products at super affordable prices The first thing that really caught my attention was their eye shadow palettes! They have a good selection of palettes and I've heard a lot of great things about them! I've read that they are amazing dupes of the urban decay naked palettes! I purchased the 'Iconic palette 2' which is the dupe for the Naked 2 palette.
 

Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette 2
Beautiful colours <3
The packaging of the product itself is quite good for £4. The colours are all really nice and you can create loads of different looks with it. The colour pigmentation is also very impressive considering the price. If any of you would like to see the swatches of each of the colours then do let me know and I will make a separate post on it =)
 
Close up Shot of the palette
The second product is the same brand and it is the ‘Bronze, Shimmer and highlight palette’. It has 3 different shades to allow you to bronze shimmer and highlight leaving a nice and healthy glow on your skin. Am not much of a highlighter person but only wear it now and again but this one look good to try out and I love how its all in one palette! This was also £4.
 
Bronze, Shimmer & Highlight Palette
Close up of the product!
My third and last beauty item is one I've used many times before and it is the cherry flavoured baby lips! I've not tried any from the latest collection but I love this cherry flavoured one because not only does it moisturise your lips but also gives them a slight hint of colour. It's great just to carry when you want to touch up or just as a nice lip balm to use on the go!

 'Cherry Me' Baby Lips
Am super excited to try out the products from the new makeup range! :D if you have tried any of the makeup revolution products and recommend any of the products then leave a comment below :) & let me know your opinions!
 
Speak to you guys soon
Much Love
Fatima
xoxo
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice haul. The shade range of iconic 2 is very pretty. However, I own the iconic 1 palette.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe