Beauty Wishlist | #1

Wednesday, May 11, 2016



Hi guys, today I thought I would bring you a new type of post. I have never actually done a wish list post on my blog but as I am always looking at new fashion, beauty/makeup products I thought it would be nice if I did one up on my blog as I always see other bloggers do it so why not join the bandwagon!

Whenever I'm shopping I always end up wanting everything - which by the way I can barely afford. I'm BROKE - I seriously need to get a decent job! (Someone hire me!) So by doing a wish list I have kind of restricted myself which is in some way helpful.

I've got quite a few beauty products that I have my eyes on but I've tried to cut it down. I wouldn’t usually put a lot of beauty products on my wish list for one month but seeing as it's my birthday month I added a few sneaky extra bits - A girls gotta’ treat herself now and then!
Anyway, the following items are on my beauty list for this month:-

I always see other youtubers and bloggers rave about how good this product is and it's been on my list for quite some time now so I really do want to get my hands on this. I own the Liz Earl toner spritzer and I absolutely love it so I think that this product would do wonders!
They recently have come out with a limited edition bottle which looks super cute and adorable but I don’t really mind which I get as long as I have the actual product ha-ha =P

MAC Lipstick
There are 2 MAC lipsticks which I have had my eyes on lately. They are Creme in your Coffee (Right) and Verve (Left). Both of these are such gorgeous shades!

I tend to get chapped dry lips a lot and I've tried many lip balms and many of them haven't really worked on me. I’ve seen a few of my fave Instagram beauty accounts and some bloggers say positive stuff about this one so only fair if I give it a shot my self 'ey!

I feel like my skin needs a bit more love at the minute as I have been having a lot more breakouts and my skin has been a lot dryer in areas of my face which is not normal for me. I really have been slacking with my skincare routine :(

I've read up some good things on this serum so I defo want to get my hand on this - need to build up on a good skincare routine again.


Well, do I even need to say anything about this?! Literally every YouTube makeup guru probably owns this bronzer & if that's the case then I think it's time I treat my self to one too - if not this month maybe next month J

MAC Prolong Wear Concealer - NW25
I got my shade tested not to long ago at the MAC store and boy was the coverage of this amazing! I've actually wanted to purchase this from quite a while back but just have never brought myself to buy it.

Once again, I’ve read many reviews on their rouge edition velvet lipsticks and many people have loved them. A bunch of my friends own some of the colours and they were telling me about how great they are! Ahhh the colour of this looks so pretty!  Let’s just hope it looks just as good on the lips too once I get round to purchasing it.

So there you have my beauty wishlist for this month. Let me know some items that are on your wishlist for this month in the comments down below & also if you enjoyed reading this sort of post do let me know so I can do more in the future :D

Have a lovely week & speak to you all very soon
Lots of love
Fatima 
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe