Unpredictable Weather Outfit - OOTD **

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Lately as many of you may have experienced the weather has seriously been playing up on us.. One minute it's cold and rainy and the next minute the sun is out! With the weather being like this you never know what to end up wearing - at least I don't anyway! However, I wore this outfit recently and many people loved the outfit so I thought I would share the details with you over on my blog.
Even though this outfit is mainly full of dark colours, I love how the jumper and the gorgeous tote bag finishes the look with its pastel colours! It brings back the spring vibes and adds some colour to the outfit.

If you’re like me and love black then maybe something similar to this outfit would totally rock you too. Oh & can I just mention this bag is like my new baby it has just been going with so many of my more basic simple outfits lately!


 The quality of this bag is amazing and I have managed to fit tons of things in here because it is extremely spacious! I have received so many compliments on how gorgeous the bag is and everyone seems to notice the lovely pastel colours on it too.
I am going to be doing a separate post on the actual bag very soon so keep your eyes peeled for that one! Anyways, here is the outfit with the deets’ you need.

Jersey Dress - Outlet Store
Knitted Cropped Jumper - H&M
Leggings - New Look
Bag - LYDC**
Now many of you may think that this is a skirt and top but I got you there! It’s actually a jersey dress. For me, I feel like jersey dresses show your figure too much and for a hijabi that isn't very modest so I put a jumper over the top which covers the back half and some of the front to give it the effect of a skirt and top which I actually really like. 

Now if you love the bag as much as I do and want to grab yourself one like this or even maybe something similar then I have some good news for you. LYDC were kind enough to give me a 10% discount code for all of my lovely readers. So go check out their website to see if you like anything and use this discount code:-
  FATIMAP10

Anyway, that’s all from me for today. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and liked this outfit. If you did then leave me a comment below and follow me on my social media to keep up to date with me!

Lots of love
Fatima
xox

** Working in Collaboration with LYDC bags to bring you this post.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. so prettyy! I love this outfit and the bag is absolutely gorgeous, live the pastel colours and go my gosh I want to buy one for uni next year. Totally love that fashion post, love how you styled the items so beautiful!

    Rabiah
    amourvitaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Rabiah for the lovely comment :* It is such an amazing bag and I'm totally loving it! It works great for an everyday bag and would definitely be awesome for uni too :D xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe