I'm Back Again!

Saturday, May 07, 2016

I'm Back :D
(Not my Image) 
Hello there to all my fellow readers! How are you all doing? I am currently just sitting in my room with a view of the beautiful clear blue sky and can feel the heat of the sun which is hitting through my window - However, having said that it’s probably still cold outside. The weather is literally changing all the time! If you live in Britain you might have experienced the weird weather lately. After all, I guess that’s just Britain for you!

I am fully aware that I haven't blogged in what feels like ages. I didn’t forget about my blog or you guys I just needed some time off.  I could easily sit here and say I have been busy lately but the truth is I haven't felt motivated to blog recently or I just didn't feel like blogging so I stopped. I didn't want to be forcing myself to do posts when I didn't want to. For me, my blog is a place where I can write about what I want, when I want & for those who enjoy what I do, then they can come and tune in and read my posts. Some weeks I feel as though I don't want to blog and that is why I haven't posted.

Whilst talking about all of this, I also just want to let all of you lovely readers and followers know that I am truly grateful and thankful for all your love and support. Thank you to every single one of you who are always so sweet, kind and supportive whether that be through comments, by liking my posts, following me on social media or even just going to read my posts. It’s all the little things that add up right? 

Anyway, I've also had other things going in my life which can get in the way sometimes but the plan is to be back to blogging again. However I can’t promise you a post every week just yet! Oh before I let you guys go,  I have some special things planned for you guys so I do hope you will enjoy them once I share them with you all. Once again thank you for everything. It truly does mean a lot to me!

If any of you have any suggestions for blog posts that you would like me to do then do leave me a comment below =)

Hope to speak to you all very soon
Much Love
Fatima

Xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe