Day Trip To Birmingham | Star City

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Hi Guys,
So as you may or may not know, 2 weeks ago I headed over to Star City which is in Birmingham for the day as it was one of my best friends birthday. I had never been to Star City before this so I was pretty excited & not only that I hadn’t seen her for quite a while just because we are currently studying different courses and at different places so it’s a lot harder as our schedules are very different.

I had such an amazing day spending the day out with my close friends. Star City itself is actually really pretty and has some lovely attractions around so it’s pretty nice for any tourists and people who visit the place in general.
Star City is actually full of different attractions, so there is something to suit everyone. So whether you want to have a go at mini golf, bowling, go watch a movie or have an adventure Star City has quite the lot!

When we got there, we didn’t explore around much and decided to head straight to ten pin bowling. After we got there, we kind of realised that we missed out on a huge offer – If you happen to go bowling in Star City on a Tuesday you can get it for half price or something along those lines but that is ONLY if you book it online ( so for anyone who does go there just a little side note – BOOK IT ONLINE you might get some discount =D )
Nevertheless, we still went ahead with bowling. We decided to play 2 games. I must admit both times I was pretty rubbish! I hadn’t done bowling in the longest time ever so I don’t blame my self haha! After all it’s all about having fun and enjoying yourself which I definitely did! Alongside the bowling, they had lots of other different mini fun games around.
After two long games of bowling, we were all very hungry. They had a variety of different restaurants ranging from Chinese, Indian, American & Italian! We decided to go eat at a place called Oodles n’ Noodles. I’m a big fan of noodles so I ordered myself some special vegetable Chow Mein noodles & Damn were they spicy! I can do spicy but this was just too much for my taste buds! However, it was still delicious!

After we had eaten we relaxed for a while. It was then time to head back to Leicester as we were going to meet some other friends too. I had such an amazing time at Star City & for anyone who hasn’t been there yet then I would definitely recommend you to check it out if you get the chance :D

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this kind of post – It’s slightly different to my usual blogging style but do let me know what you thought in the comments section :D 

A quick shout out to the birthday girl Mehreen! I hope you had an amazing birthday and enjoyed your day out as much as I did :*

Lots of love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe