Cheeky Lush Purchase!

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Hey lovelies, I was supposed to post up a blog post last week but I was unable to as I had a couple of problems with that one. However, it should be up in a few days or so. Today I thought I would quickly share what I purchased from Lush.


So I'm sure as you all know, Lush sell a whole bunch of amazing skincare related stuff which is all fresh and made with natural ingredients. Whenever I go in there it’s kind of hard to walk out empty handed! I love going in and looking at all the products, the hardest is to decide which to buy!
So whilst I was in there I picked up this bath bomb which smells insanely good, like I cannot wait to try this stuff! I haven’t tried this one before though. It’s called ‘Sex bomb’. It smells so good! Lush have described this product as one that’s great for “when you’ve got that feeling - tired, stressed out and anxious.” It contains a blend of Jasmine, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage Oil which will get you relaxed and in the mood! I’m excited to try this stuff: D

All there bath bombs look so aesthetically pleasing that I don’t want even want to use them up . I could happily leave mine on show haha!
Anyhoo, what are your fave lush products? Let me know by leaving a comment below :D


Lots of love
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe