World Book Day 2016 | Little Red Riding Hood Outfit

Sunday, March 20, 2016

As you can probably tell by the title, today’s post is based on my Red Riding Hood Outfit. If you read one of my previous posts, I talked a bit about world book day, what I did & who I dressed up as. If you are interested in reading that post then check it out here.


Little Red Riding Hood was one of my favourite stories as a kid so why not dress up as something that you once loved! (Well I still love the story anyway – I mean C’mon it’s a classic!!)

To make it more themed I went out my way to find a forest like area to take these pictures! 


   




Outfit Details:-

Cape: - D.I.Y. - Thanks to my Mama & Sister =D
Dress: - Tesco F&F
Leggings: - Primark 
Boots: - Primark
Scarf: - Local Store 


There were lots of shots but I just picked out a bunch of my faves! Thanks to my lovely sister for taking these pictures for me!
 Hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know what you thought of my outfit =) 
Chat to you all very soon!

Lots of love 

Fatima 
xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. what a lovely post! the outfit is pretty amazing, and totally love the shots. this post was go to read and look at.

    rabiah amla
    amourvitaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words! Glad you enjoyed it <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe