Top 10 Handbag Essentials!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hello there lovelies! How are you all doing? I didn't post last Sunday but I'm back this weeek: D

So if you’re like me and carry a bag whenever you go out then this post might just be for you! We all have those items which we can’t leave the house without! If you know me then you will know that I literally carry everything in my bag LOL but I've reduced it down to 10 things which I feel is essential for my bag.

It also depends on what kind of bag I’m carrying so whether it's a big one or a much smaller one! The smaller it is then the less likely I will be able to take all the items! However most or nearly all the time my bag is big enough to fit the things am going to mention.


1) Mobile Phone
 I always have to carry my phone! It’s my number one essential because it has a million and one benefits & always comes in handy, whether it’s to make a phone call to your friends or family members, send a text message or maybe if you get lost or need to get some where then the good old Google maps is always handy! I also like to use this app called 'Waze' which is a free app to download and I find it easier but both work great.

2) Portable Charger
We all have probably had those times when our battery goes on red we start to slightly worry and before you know it, it’s already gone down to like 7% and you have that mini heart attack because you know you need to make sure it lasts until you get home! To avoid that happening investing in a portable charger is just the thing! They are literally a life saver and they don’t cost much!! You can get them of Ebay or Amazon for quite cheap! =)

3) Chewing Gum/Mints
Okay so I will always carry a packet of chewing gum or mints with me. Why? Well because you want to make sure that your mouth stays fresh throughout the day or maybe if you go out to eat with some friends you don’t want your breath to smell of food later!  So always keep some gum on you to maintain that fresh breath!

4) Purse
Well if you’re carrying a bag then I think it’s pretty important to make sure your carrying your purse! It’s always good to have some extra money on you. You never know you might just spot something you love and want to buy! I think it’s important to always keep your purse or some money on you. Money will always come in handy sooner or later!!

5) Makeup Bag
I like to count my makeup bag as a handbag essential. If am not carrying my whole makeup bag then I am probably carrying the main bits of makeup which I think is essential. If you’re wondering what exactly I carry in my makeup bag it’s pretty much just few basic bits of makeup that I may need to use to touch up throughout the day. The things that I normally carry are:-
- Concealer
- Compact Powder
- Powder Brush
- Top Liner
- Mascara
(I carry this around in my makeup bag but don’t use it much as I don't wear mascara everyday)
- Some sort of lip balm- Vaseline/ Carmex
- & finally of course LIPSTICK <3
My 2 regular faves are the Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 and also baby lips. That's not really a lipstick but it’s just great to put on when I don’t want to wear lipstick but I want my lips to be moisturised with a hint of colour!

6) Blotting Sheets
This could be part of things I carry in my makeup bag but I usually like to keep this in the side pocket of my bag! I never used to carry them but since I started using them they have been sooo helpful. If you’re one of them people that get really hot easily and can feel your face getting a bit sweaty in a certain area then using a blotting sheet will help to take of any access or dirt on your face without ruining your makeup!  
7) Tissues
Tissues are an essential for me! I know I will probably always need a tissue sometime during the day! Maybe if you have a runny nose or just for any other purpose! They come in handy when you least expect it!

8) Earphones
Carrying a pair of earphones is always useful! I like to plug in my earphones if I’m alone and going somewhere! Maybe when I’m on the bus or on my way to college! It just keeps me a bit of company! But if your one of them people that likes to plug in your earphones all the time when you’re out make sure to be aware of your surroundings as well! I normally just plug one earphone in! This way my attention or focus is not just on what I am listening to.

9) Perfume/Spray
I HAVE to carry some sort of perfume or spray with me in my bag! It always ends up coming in use and I like to spray some on at least once throughout the day as the perfumes I wear are pretty light scented!

10) Hand Cream
I have found that my hands seem to get super dry and rough very quickly especially in the cold winter days. I like to make sure that I always keep some cream in my bag so I can easily re apply when needed throughout the day.

So there you have it! Those are pretty much all the things I feel are important for me to carry in my bag! Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what your handbag essentials are in the comments below! Anyways hope to speak to you guys soon!

Much Love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe