Review :- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Tuesday, March 17, 2015


Okay so recently I've heard so many people rave on about the 'Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water' so i thought it's time I try this product out! Besides I love Garnier products anyway! If you're wondering what Micellar Water is then it's just basically cleansing water which removes all traces of dirt and makeup including waterproof makeup instead of using makeup wipes! Sounds good right?! 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Since I've purchased this product I have absolutely loved it & I am pretty impressed by the results of this! If you’re like me and hate taking your makeup off at the end of the day when your half sleepy and all you  want to do is get in to that cosy bed then am sure you’re going to love this as much as I do!


The packaging is pretty good and basic with a pink finish on the lid. This literally takes ALL your makeup of from your face, eyes and lips! It's so quick and fast and it's just totally amazing!<3 to top that it's so gentle on the skin so whether you have super sensitive skin or normal skin this works great on everyone!


The Micellar Water is like a whole bottle of goodness packed in one! It does the job quick and efficiently. I can’t believe I didn’t discover this earlier! Anyway this magical product which does one hell of a job at removing makeup retails at £4.99 at Superdrug or Boots. However, I picked mines up from Superdrug when it was on sale at £3.99 which is a bargain.

I can now say that this product is probably going to be in my evening skincare routine for a long time! Totally love this! If you haven't tried this out yet then girl what you waiting for?!? Go get it!!
Promise you’ll love it ;)

Leave a comment down below and let me know what your thoughts are on the Garnier Micellar water or if you’ve tried any other Micellar waters which you think worked great!

Much love
Fatima


xox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe