Spring Is Finally Here... Time for an OOTD

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hello to all my fellow lovely readers! Hope you're all fine and dandy! For today's post I thought I would do another OOTD because I had lots of positive feedback so I thought that this week would be perfect to do another one! As spring is now here it's a great time to mix and match colours and enjoy the lovely spring weather! (Well you never know typical British weather is always changing!)

So last week, it was one of my best friends birthday & we went out to eat so I decided to keep it dressy but casual at the same time. I altered this outfit a tiny bit as I opted for some boots as it was bit chilly but if I wanted to go all out then I would pair it with some gorgeous heels. Some basic flats would go pretty well for a casual look too :)

In this outfit I decided to put together a combination of colours which I normally wouldn't go for. The blue jeans have a unique printed design which is quite bold so I paired a basic white blouse with it to bring out the colour on my jeans!


I added a grey scarf just to add a pop of colour! I would normally go for black but a change is always good & besides it goes perfect with the bag!

OOTD <3

For a more casual look you could always go for some flats #)


Outfit Deets'
--> White tee/blouse - Primark
--> Printed blue trousers/Jeans - H&M
--> Duster Coat- Warehouse
--> Heels - New Look
--> Clutch Bag- New Look
--> Scarf (Grey) - Local Store
--> MK watch - Gift

So there you have it! Hope you guys like this outfit and can take some inspiration from it too :) let me know what kind of posts you want to see in the future!

Much Love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe