Mini Haul/First Impressions

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Okay so before I begin I just want to start off by saying -yes I know I haven't posted in like 3 weeks, so sorry to all my followers and readers! I hope you all had an amazing and lovely two week Easter break! I know for sure that I really needed it! I've also had loads of college work to do,  I'm sure you all know how it feels when you have so much to do but not enough time! :’( I could have done with a longer break =D

Anyway, today's post is a beauty based post as I haven't made a makeup/beauty post for ages! It's just a quick mini first impressions post to show you a few of my recent makeup purchases and my opinions on them so far :) 
Recent Purchases
                                        
The first item is the 'Revlon Matte Balm' in the shade 'Sultry'. This is a nice natural pink colour. I love how it glides on easily to the lips
I've been using this since I brought it and I love it! It's a great colour to wear everyday & I love the packaging. It's in a crayon design and it doesn't need sharpening as it's twistable! Oh & of course it has a matte finish as you probably already guessed from the name of the product! I like to add a bit of Vaseline or Carmex over the top just to add a bit more shine to it rather then having it fully matte as that's just how I personally like it :) The only downside I have for this is it is slightly on the pricey side for a drugstore lipstick. Other then that I think it’s a great product.

The Second item is the 'Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil'. I have it in the shade 'Keep it Classy'. 


This product is in a small pencil format. It's lightweight and just easy to throw in your bag! I love the consistency of this lipstick. It glides on to the lips so easily and is super soft.  I've only tried this a couple of times so far but I think it's safe to say that it has a lovely finish and it lasts for a good couple of hours on your lips! :D


The last and final item is the ‘Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector’. It works wonders and I love it! It was actually recommended to me so I thought I would give it a try seeing as my hands get dry very quick and I needed something that would help keep my hands looking healthy & moisturised. I think this product is absolutely amazing! This stuff is just insanely good! I started to notice the difference in under a week & they just look so much healthier now. The only downside of this is that it isn’t the best smelling cream. If you’re looking for a new hand cream or you need a hand cream that will leave your hands looking healthy and soft then I would definitely recommend you to check this product out! 

So there you have it, my mini haul/first impressions post! I hope you enjoyed it and it was of somewhat interest to you. Hopefully will be posting again very soon. Until next time.. 
Toodles <3
Lots of love
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe