April Favourites!<3

Saturday, May 23, 2015

I've not done a favourites post in a long time so today's post is dedicated to my April faves! WOW! I know this is going to sound so cliché but the year has gone so fast it's crazy!! Anyway before I start rambling lets get in to it! 



My first product is a skincare product and it’s a skin sponge. Now you might be thinking what’s so interesting about that? Well, I've used many different scrubs and exfoliaters & by far this body shop one has been the best! I use it every 2-3 days. 





All you need to do is put some shower gel on to the sponge and pretty much just scrub! It exfoliates and takes of any dead skin from your body. Not only that, it leaves your skin feeling smooth & clean! Now who wouldn't love that? Oh & it's made out of recycled milk cartons which is good for the environment! :) I love it & I think it's going to be a fave of mine for a long time! 

My next fave has been the 'Aveeno Body Wash'. Now I've been a big fan of Aveeno since I tried their products a while back and they've always worked really well with my skin. 

I saw this at Boots on sale so I decided to pick one up and boy am I happy that I did :D It has a light scent but it's not to over powering! It's great for sensitive skin and since I've been using this, its left my skin feeling smooth and clean

Moving on to a few of my beauty products...

The first one has been the Maybelline lip pencil! I've been finding myself reach out for it a lot lately! This just applies so smoothly on to your lips leaving a nice velvety finish! The colour and pigmentation is really good and for £4.99 you can't go wrong! I think I'm going to have to invest in more of these!

I've always walked past the makeup aisle in Wilkos but didn't really stop to look at it properly! So when I did, I found the brand 'essence' which is exclusive to Wilkinson! I have heard a few people talk about their products. I really needed a new top liner and I found this one it was about £3.00!  
It's super affordable and I love the brand so far! I've been using it pretty much everyday! If you haven’t checked out the brand then when you’re walking through Wilkos next time give it a quick glance... You might just find something you like! ;)  

Ben Nye Banana Powder is something I've been using for a while! I love it and it's something I need to share with you guys! It's a loose form of powder. It's a very well known as Kim Kardashian uses this! It’s formulated to absorb excess oil& soften the appearance of pores. Oh and it also neutralises under eye circles! Tons of benefits! I use it to set the concealer under my eyes and it works great as well as giving it a lovely finish! 


My last & final fave has been the concealer stick from the B. Cosmetics brand from Superdrug.



 I've not been using this for to long but so far I really have been liking this product. I use it along with another concealer for my undereyes & I think it does help & can be used for small blemishes to! Impressed by this brand so will be checking out more of their products soon hopefully!  
If you managed to get to the end of all that then hope you enjoyed this post!  That's all my faves for the month of April! Let me know what your April faves were! :) 
Lotsa love:-
Fatima
xox 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe