20 Facts About Me <3

Friday, May 29, 2015


                            

What better way to get to know me then through the 20 facts about me tag! I realised that since I've started blogging I never really introduced and let you guys get to know me properly. I did do this tag on Instagram a while back now, but I have included different facts! Anyway I’ll stop talking and let's begin J

1) My family mean everything to me & I love them loads!
2) I am the youngest from all my siblings!
3) I have to nap during the day! Yup I don't know what I've done with my routine but I can't go the day without a short nap. :O
4) I love biscuits! Damn they are just so good !
5) I love ANYTHING rose gold
6) I'm more of a spender then a saver! I find it so difficult to save my money because I just love shopping and buying stuff! It’s so hard to resist :’(
7) Whenever I'm stressed or just don't feel to good then retail therapy may just do the job ;)
8) I LOVEE Cats & kittens! Ahh they are so adorable! Well most of them anyway! I actually used to own a cat and 3 kittens & I miss them loads :'( 
9) I am one very indecisive person L
10) I love doodling but I can’t draw to save my life! 
11) I love having cute stationary. 
12) I have a few memory boxes which I keep small things in or just memories of things which I can look back on and remember :') #goodtimes
13) When I was younger, I broke my nose :’(
14) I hate spiders and other creepy crawlies. They give me the heebie jeebies!
15) I wear the colour black WAYY too much. I seriously need to explore with colours more.
16) I could probably spend hours watching youtubers!
17) I am currently doing a childcare course at college. 
18) I love meeting new people and making new friends! Although it's always a bit scary at first! 
19) I really want to go on holiday because I haven't been on a proper one in year’s L
& finally
20) I am so grateful for all the support I have got with my blog & to every person who reads,comments or follows me on my social media accounts thankyouu so much! Your amazing support has got me to where I am today. 

So there you have it! Hope you guys enjoyed reading that and learnt something about me from there! I would love to know something about you so feel free to leave it in the comments below 😘
Hopefully speak to you guys soon 
Lotsa love 
Fatima 

xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe