Update!!

Sunday, July 05, 2015


Just a few of my latest posts from Instagram =) <3

Well hello there guys! First of all Ramadhan Mubarak to you all! It’s been ages since I sat to write a blog post! It's been down to stress with all that last minute college work I was trying to complete! I guess that's what happens when you don't keep up to date with your work! Never the less, I do hope all of you are having a great break and an amazing Ramadhan. I just thought I would update you on a bit about what's been going on and what I have been doing and thinking about regarding my blog.

If you guys follow me on Instagram, I asked you guys to pick a name as I wanted to change my blog name to something more catchy and unique. After much thought I didn’t end up using either of the names I asked you guys to pick from! My lovely friends helped to come up with a name and I LOVE it & I hope you will too! You probably already saw it before you read this post! Yep... It's La Vie De La Beaute' & in case you’re wondering what that means it means 'The beauty of life' :)

Also, now that college stress is officially over ( in the next 2 days)  I'm definitely going to be trying to blog loads more for you guys & have some exciting stuff planned too! I have also been asked quite a few times to start making videos but I still am thinking about that one! Let me know what kind of stuff you guys would like to see though as I love reading through your comments and feedback!

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back and I hope you guys like my new name & template! 
Speak to you all very soon

Sending you guys all the love 

Fatima xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe