EID MUBARAKKKK!!

Sunday, July 19, 2015


HAPPY EID MUBARAK GUYS <3 (Not My Picture)
Lets begin by spreading the love and wishing you all a very Happy Eid Mubarak! <3
Well Eid has most likely come and gone by the time you read this post! So I hope you all had an amazing happy joyful day with your family and loved ones. I love getting together with my family and just celebrating together. The atmosphere and vibes are just on a different level<3

Obviously, we all prepare for the coming of Eid by getting beautiful dresses, baking things, getting gifts for one another & loads more.
Below I will show you guys some of the things that I baked with my sister!


Eid Cake brought from 'The Cake Shop'
YUMM <3

Custard Biscuits

Chocolate Cupcakes

Lamingtons <3

Choc Chip & Cherry Biscuits

Double Sided Chocolate Finger Biscuits

 That is just some of the biscuits we made!

I will also show you a sneak peak of my outfit I wore on Eid. I did post a picture on Instagram but in case you didn’t see it I will add it below & I will also show you what I wore on the second day. The second day we mostly just tend to go down relatives houses and stuff. I will be doing a separate post on my Eid OOTD. I was originally meant to be wearing an Asian/Indian dress for Eid but I couldn’t find a tailor to sew it in time so I had to make changes very quickly.


Eid Outfit Day 1

Eid Outfit Day 2

I got some amazing gifts to which I think deserves a separate post! So that makes 2 new Eid related posts coming soon😏💞 but thanks to my family for the amazing gifts!

Eid gifts for family.

My Eid Gifts
Yeah so this was pretty much just a quick post to wish you guys a late happy Eid Mubarak! I hope you guys enjoyed your Eid as much as I did. Definitely sad that Ramadhan has already gone by but Insha’Allah there is an amazing year to come.

How was your Eid? Do let me know the things you guys got up to as well! I love to know how other people spent their Eid day! Feel free to leave me a comment below to let me know! =)

Lotsa’ Love
Fatima
xox






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe