Eid OOTD - Day 1

Wednesday, July 22, 2015


You probably have already guessed from the title what this post is about. Yep.. It’s my EID OOTD. For those who may not celebrate Eid & do not know what it is then it is a special occasion for Muslims where they get together with their family and close ones, give gifts and much more. It is celebrated after Ramadhan which is the month when Muslims fast. They eat before the sun rises and cannot eat until the sun sets. Now you have an idea of what it is let’s get to my Eid OOTD.

My Eid was on a Friday. If you read my other Eid post you would have read that unfortunately I couldn’t get my suit sewn in time so I had to buy something else. I ended up opting for a maxi dress. This maxi dress wasn’t anything special. When I say that I mean it was a rather simple dress and didn’t have any sort of sequins or diamonds. However, I still did really like it. It had a paisley printed design on it with a split on the side of the dress.  I will show you guys a few pictures of me on the day so you get to see what the dress looked like. I will also show you guys the heels & scarf that I paired with this.


Close up shot of the design.

Front & Side Shots :)

Gotta' Take a Selfie ;)
Moving on to Shoes & Accessories.

For my scarf I wore this lovely brown cotton scarf. It’s just a standard plain scarf. It was from somewhere in London. I tried to experiment and try something different with my scarf rather than doing my usual scarf style.

Brown Hijab


As for my Heels, I wore the beautiful wedges. Okay, so I already know that I am tall enough so wearing them made me look like a monster compared to some people haha, but seeing as it was a special occasion I tried to go all out! These Wedges were actually super actually comfy and not as hard to walk in as I thought it would be.

LOVE these <3
For my jewellery I kept it very minimal & just wore a couple of my gold rings.

Fave Rings ATM <3

As this outfit was kind of last minute planned I didn’t have a clutch bag to go with this look but it was okay because most of the time I was at home with my family so I didn’t really need a bag. 


Outfit Details
Maxi Dress: - ASOS
Scarf/ Hijab: - London
Rings: - ASOS
Heels / Wedges: - New Look

& I think that’s about it for this outfit really! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know what you guys thought of my last minute outfit look. I will be doing my day 2 outfit as a separate post as this one will become too long.  Oh & what you guys wear? Leave me a comment below & let me know: D

Lotsa’ love

Fatima xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe