HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Friday, January 01, 2016




HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Ahh another year has come to an end. 2015 is officially over. Can you believe that time is literally just flashing by in a blink of an eye?! You really don’t realise how fast time flies until you actually sit and reflect back on the year!

Summing up 2015, I can say that this year went quite well for me 'Al-ham-du-lillah.
 I managed to finally go on holiday after years, met some lovely new people through blogging, had some amazing memories with both family and friends, and mainly learnt some new things.

When it’s the new year people tend to say ‘new year, new me’ and all these other things but realistically a ‘new you’ doesn’t just happen overnight. It’s something that has to be worked on. It’s not about being about a new you, it’s about bettering the person that you currently are even if that’s in the smallest way! 

I am so grateful for everything that has happened in 2015. I hope that 2016 is an even better year not only for me but for all of you as well. I hope that you accomplish some goals in life that you may have had for a long time. Remember if you really want something, go and chase it <3

Do what you want and don’t care what others will think. There will always be someone who doesn’t like what you’re doing but if this thing will make you happy then don’t be afraid. I hope 2016 is full of bundles of joy, success and amazing adventures!
Happy New Year once again to all my followers and readers. I sincerely want to say thank you for always supporting me with everything . I hope that I am able to build and better my blog this year ‘In-sha-Allah.

Anyway, Let’s begin this new chapter of our book with good intentions.
Here’s to chapter 1 out of 12 –-> Make your book worth reading! <3
Lots of love
Fatimaxox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely post beautiful <3!! Thank you for blogging and being true to yourself. I will always be here to support you :)
    Much love,
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramsha!
      Aww thankyou for your lovely comment. That really did put a smile on my face :') Always there to support you too!
      Lots of love xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe