Cold Winter's Day - OOTD

Sunday, December 13, 2015

I think it’s safe to say that winter is officially here. The weather is miserable with most days full of showers, grey clouds and a strong gust of wind every couple of minutes! ( Right now I’m sitting in my P.J’s near the heater and as I’m typing I can hear the gush of the wind.) 

Today I’ve decided to do an outfit post as you probably had already figured out from the title. I haven’t done one of these in ages and because I finally had the chance to go out and take some pictures I thought why not?


I brought the top  a while back in the sales thinking I would never wear it but because of the length I really like it and its actually long so I paired it with leggings. The leggings are from Primark. I tend to go for the fleeced type of leggings in winter.

Close up shot




I am in love with this Coat. It has the dipped hem sort of look so it’s longer from the back and shorter from the front. The quality of the coat is really good and keeps you warm. The only downfall of this is it actually has no pockets! Yup :( So I have no where to put my hands to keep them warm and unfortunately all those emergency tissues have to be popped in to my handbag!

Favee <3

I love the boots! They are hands down my favourite! I had been looking for boots like that for ages so when I saw these in Primark I had to grab them! There was literally only 2 pairs left. I’m so glad that I managed to grab them. I love the height of the heel because it isn’t majorly high, it’s just right considering the fact that I am already tall. I received a ton of compliments on them. I love how versatile they are and can match lots of things! 


Outfit Details
White Dress/Top – Primark
Leggings – Primark
Coat – Simply Hayaa
Boots – Primark
Bag – Primark
(Basically most this outfit is from Primark) 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe