November Favourites

Saturday, December 05, 2015

What comes in to your mind when I say December? Winter, Cold nights, Cosy knits, Lights, Christmas, Gifts… I'm not going to lie I love December because it's the chance to grab a lot of stuff at awesome prices especially from the Christmas sales!

I can't believe that the year has almost come to an end! Time just seems to be ticking by so quickly, before you know it December will be finished and it will be a new year! Before I start going off on one of my rambles today's post is actually my November favourites! I haven't done a favourites post in a while because sometimes I feel as though I don't have 'favourites' every month but this month I found myself loving and using quite a few products. Keep reading to find out my November faves


1) Dior Skin Star Foundation

Dior Skin Star Foundation
I've been picking up this foundation quite a lot lately and I must say you definitely get what you pay for. The packaging is gorgeous and very sleek yet simple. The foundation its self is a very good match because I did ask for them to test against my skin to find my colour. Looking at it from the bottle I thought the colour was going to be dark for me but when it was applied it actually blended in very well with my skin. It leaves a lovely natural finish on the skin - kind of like a second skin but WAYY better because it takes away those imperfections on your face and leaves your face with a gorgeous complexion.

2) LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer - Creamy Beige

LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer
I've been using this concealer religiously everyday as part of my routine and I've fallen in love with it. I think it just provides a great amount of coverage and for the price it’s definitely one to try out.

It's been compared to the MAC prolong wear concealer and it's supposed to be a dupe. I don't own the MAC concealer but this is definitely a cheaper option if you’re looking to try the MAC concealer and can't afford it or just don't want to spend a lot of money on a concealer!

3) Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser - Nude

Maybelline Instant Anti Age Eye Eraser
Eye Eraser - Nude
Now this product had been talked about tons in the Beauty world so when I did finally get around to getting one (which by the way was very late) I did find myself using it quite a bit. I think it definitely works great for reducing dark circles under the eyes because I have very bad dark circles and they do cover up pretty well! It can also work great as a highlighter. This product only comes in 2 shades in the UK which is the downside because you’re very limited on options. I brought both the light and the nude shade but I use the nude one a lot more as it blends in with my skin better.  

4) Dove Derma Spa Hand Cream
I actually mentioned this in my haul post from last week if any of you remember. This cream is a little tube of magic. It is so moisturising to my somewhat dry hands and just gives them so much more life! I love how this cream doesn’t leave that greasy feeling on the hands and just sinks in to the skin very easily. I have fallen in love with this hand cream and have been reaching out to use this cream everyday just because I love it that much!  


5) Makeup Revolution lipstick
I have honestly been loving this brand since I first came across it in Superdrug. All there products are so affordable and work amazing.  In the month of November I probably used this lipstick the most! I love the colour and its wearing time is pretty good. Oh & it was only £1 which is a total bonus! Makeup Revolution is a brand that is so worth checking out. I promise you won't regret it!


6) Technic Cheek Tint

Cheek Tint
How the colour look when applied <3

I brought this a while back and used it loads but then I kind of forgot about it when I discovered some new makeup but I stumbled across it again recently and I'm loving it just because it's a liquid blush and it helps you to achieve that natural finish because sometimes with powder blushes you end up applying more on one side which is a pain! This however is a lot easier when it comes to adding a hint of colour on your cheeks but not too much! I use the brush to apply the colour and then go ahead and blend it out with my fingers or a brush.
It’s a much cheaper version of benefits ‘Benetint’. I think I need to purchase the Benetint soon but I just can’t bring myself to buy it!

That's all my faves for the month of November! Thank you for stopping by to read this post. I hope you enjoyed it reading about my November favourites. I would love to know what some of your faves were so feel free to leave a comment below =)
Until next time
Lotsa’ love
Fatima xox





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aaaaaah I LOVE your faves girl ... how AMAZING are the Makeup Revolution lipsticks.. and for a POUND too! What shade have you got?
    Saira xo
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thankyouu:* & OMGG YESS I'm loving Makeup Revolution Products lately!The Lipstick does one hella' job for its price & The shade that I have is called 'Rebel With Cause'. It is such a pretty colour! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe