Beauty/Makeup Haul <3

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I feel as though I haven't done some makeup shopping in ages, so the other day after college I popped in to town and obviously ended up getting a few goodies to treat myself. There was loads of things that I liked but didn't want to end up splurging too much money. I did pick up a few products and probably will go back soon to buy more things especially as there are lots of sales and stuff happening right now: D however, here are some products I brought and can't wait to try


Soap & Glory Body Scrub - Sugar Crush
I forgot to take a separate picture for the scrub but hope you can see it slightly in the picture. I needed a good scrub to get rid of dead skin cells and exfoliate my skin and my sister was telling me about this one so I thought why not give it a try. It has a mixture of different stuff but I can mainly smell the lovely lime scent which I actually really like <3

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Brush 

The very well-known sponge that's been talked about loads! I'm sure many of you have already tried this or own this! It's a similar dupe to the beauty blender. This comes in a pack of 2 which was £10.00.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges
Dove Derma Spa Indulgent Hand Treatment 

This is a new range from Dove. I had to pick it up when I saw it. I've already started using this cream & I must say it's amazing. It leaves my hands SOO smooth and it smells lovely too! Perfect size to throw in your handbag ;)

Dove Derma Spa Hand Cream
MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder

I don't really own any form of loose powder so when I was looking at the MUA stand I came across this powder so I thought I'd give it a try! It was only £2.50!

MUA Matte Perfect Powder
MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder

I've seen quite a few people using this product and have said they liked this so as it was available in Superdrug I decided to pick one up :)

MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder
Baby Lips Winter Delight Sweet Apple

If you didn't already know I love using baby lips for a hint of colour. My fave is the cherry one: D I saw this new one which I thought I'd try and it’s a special winter addition one with a super cute design on it.

Baby Lips Sweet Apple
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour

I actually recently won this from a competition which is quite a surprise because when it comes to competitions I never usually get much luck but glad I did this time! I generally love makeup revolution products and own a handful of their stuff myself! I can't wait to try out this cream contour though although I still need to work out how to contour properly! Don't worry I'll be watching a ton of YouTube videos to help me with that ;)

Revolution Cream Contour

Beautiful Shades

That's about all the beauty products I have to share with you today! If you have tried some of these then let me know what your thoughts on them are!

Until next time,
Lotsa’ Love
Fatima 😘
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe