Going On Holiday After Years! Egypt 2015 ❤️

Saturday, November 07, 2015

It's literally been over 2 months or so since I last blogged on here which is insane! I am seriously slacking big time. Truth is I just haven't felt motivated enough to blog & kind of just preferred posting on Instagram because as you know that is a lot more easier but finally now feel like doing a new post & feeling motivated so I'm back…for now anyway haha! I may not post regularly but I will try to post at least every month!

So of course since it’s been a while I thought I would come back with a blog post just letting you guys know what I've been up too recently.

If you didn't already know, I went on holiday to the lovely city of Sharm El Sheikh which is in Egypt about 2 weeks ago.


The country itself is stunning with beautiful buildings around. I haven't been on a holiday for over 5 years now so as you can imagine I was super excited. I had the best freakin’ time ever even though I went for a very short amount of time.

I went with my sisters so it was lovely just getting to spend some quality time together with each other seeing as on a usual day I’m always at college and they are at work and I get home late so we don’t really get to spend much time together and talk.


<3
As soon as I stepped out the plane, I instantly felt the warm heat hit me and finally it all felt real! I was actually in Egypt haha! We had to wait for the taxi to come collect us and when we finally reached our hotel it looked amazing and very grand! When we got inside it was nice and cool. It was all great until we got to our room.. unfortunately we did have a few problems during our stay there but we kind of managed to sort it out.

Side View of the hotel we stayed at.
                               
Hotel Room
Pretty Chairs in Hotel lobby..
Night time view from the hotel <3
                                        
Whilst we were there we obviously did some excursions which were great and so much fun to do! I've never done quad biking but I always hear people saying that its lots of fun so I obviously had to give it a shot and see how it was. I must say it was totally worth it and it was amazing. At first it was quiet scary because it looked hard to control but there's only really a gas button and a break button so nothing complex. Once I got used to it, it was pretty easy and simple. It felt amazing just zooming across the soft sand and being able to feel the warm breeze brushing past you. I hated going past the humps and bumps but other than that I had the best time ever on the quad bikes!

Quad Biking
                                        
   
My coloured pins ruined this shot! I clearly couldn't find my black hijab pins!
Ahh the struggles!

Another thing I did was parasailing. If you don't really know what that is it is basically "gliding through the air wearing an open parachute while being towed by a motor boat." (Just got the definition of google because google explains it better then I probably would :P) But hopefully the pictures will give you some sort of idea of how it was. Being in the air and seeing the views from above was just amazingly beautiful. It was so calm and enjoyable at the same time. It was like slowly flying through the air with a  parachute behind you!  

Parachute
In the Air

My favourite would have to be the tube ride. Ohgosh it was nothing as I expected. I literally couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I was laughing so hard that I ended up crying! I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard! There are 2 handles on the side which you have to hold on to and without realising I let go of both whilst wiping away my tears and almost fell out of the tube and in to the water! My sister’s just couldn’t stop laughing at me! Not only that, the camera man had caught it all on camera so was so cringy but funny watching it back! 
The tube ride itself was definitely thrilling and exhilarating with the light breeze and the odd splash of water from the fresh blue ocean! I would definitely go on it again but this time make sure not to let go of the handles!


Dont have many decent pictures because all of them consist of funny faces because I was just
laughing way to much!
The last excursion we did was going to a Dolphin Show. Now this might sound a bit boring but it was actually the total opposite. Dolphins really are beautiful intelligent and playful animals. The show consisted of 2 workers who are trained to work with the dolphins to entertain the audience. They perform a number of amazing tricks along with some singing and even as far as painting! It was definitely entertaining to watch!

Dolphin Show!


 Thats about all the excursions we packed in during our stay there. In the evenings we  went out because the weather was a lot more cooler and we did some shopping in the well known mall known as 'Naama Bay'. Its full of shops but the only thing is you have to do a lot of haggling to get cheaper deals! 
We also did a few other things during the evenings. At the top floor of our hotel it was all open and in the evenings they used to have music playing and you could do shisha if you wanted too. They also made fresh drinks which we got for free as we were all inclusive and they tasted great. The atmosphere was buzzing up there and was lots of fun!

Drinks <3
So that's just a brief outline of my holiday! If i had to put it in one word it would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious  =D  I had the best time away and I hope you guys enjoyed reading about what I got up too! Thanks for being so patient with my not so good timings! I have planned another blog post so hopefully that will be up soon :)
Oh & before I finish I will add some extra pictures of random things below from the holiday! 


                               

    
So prettyyy
walking in the streets!
<3<3
Sunset view from rooftop of the hotel
                            
Isnt the place just so beautiful! <3 
Anyway until next time Toodles!
Lotsa’ Love
Fatima 
xox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe