OOTD - Outing To The Park

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OOTD
Hey beauties! Hope your all doing well! The other day I went for a walk in the park so I figured it would be perfect to take some outfit pictures! With that being said,it's pretty obvious what this post is going to be on! OOTD :D 

I decided to opt for a nice floral dress as the weather was just perfect with a nice cool breeze. I love the fitting of it and the way it all flows. I threw over a duster coat on top just to add a nice finish. It actually made it look bit more smarter but still casual at the same time.

You can definitely style a dress in so many different ways depending on the kind of look you're going for. It could be kept casual and cute or you could also dress it up if your going out. 



Attempting to casually pose! Haha


Enjoying the great weather

Surrounded by lovely flowers

I paired my outfit with flats because I just wanted to keep it casual. If I was to make it dressier or for an evening look, I would change the flats up for some blue heels :)

Changed up with blue heels

O U T F I T  D E T A I L S |
- Dress - New Look 
- Duster Jacket - Warehouse
- Hijab/Scarf - Local Store
- Leggings - Primark 
- Flats - Primark 
- Heels - New Look
- Jewellery 
Mix & Match Bracelets - Primark 

I hope you guys enjoyed this OOTD post :) Let me know if you would like any specific kind of posts or videos Speak to you guys soon! 
Lotsa' Love
Fatima

xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe