Essence Lip Products - Swatches & Review

Sunday, August 16, 2015



Recently, I've found myself loving essence products loads! I mean I loved them from the start anyway but I've just been reaching out to them a lot lately & every time I go to Wilko's I have to browse and look at their stand just to see if I want to purchase anything and most of the time the answer to that is YES!

I have a mini collection of essence products so today I thought I would share with you these products and show you some swatches so you guys can see how amazing this brand is. Most of which are lip liners or should I just say all of them are lip products!

So I don't own many lip liners and really wanted some & when I came across these I picked up a bunch of colours! There only £1 and the colour payoff of these are incredible! Seriously if you’re a lipstick junkie or love makeup you can't miss this one! Here are the lip liners that I own. I will also do swatches of them so you can see the different shades.

Essence Lipliners
       
Swatches Of Different Shades

The next product which I recently purchased from there is the ‘XXXL Nude Lip Gloss’. The name pretty much sums it up. It’s a nude coloured gloss. It’s a great colour for everyday wear and if you’re someone who likes to go nude and natural on your lips then I think you might just have to give this one a try. I also purchased the ‘XXXL Shine Lip Gloss’ & boy is it glossy! Like seriously glossy but in a good Way: D I don’t really wear lip glosses much but I really liked this shade so I thought I’d give it a try. I brought mine in the shade 'Fabulous Fuchsia' because I wanted to have a pop of colour. The gloss it self does last for a good amount of time and what I love about this is it automatically adds an amazing amount of colour on your lips without having to apply a lipstick or another product before applying the gloss on top. It’s been my recent fave and I’ve just been picking this up lately instead of a lipstick. If you’re not a glossy person then you can just dab the gloss of so it appears less shiny or you could purchase the nude glosses. For £1.80-£2.00 I'm more then impressed with these and will definitely have to invest in more colours! 

Right - Nude Gloss
Left - XXXL Shine Gloss
The last few products are the Essence Lipsticks. Now these lipsticks are my sisters but I thought I would add them in so you guys can see the shades and how they look. However, I can tell you the packaging is pretty good and I have tried them on my lips a few times & they were great on the lips too!  


Lipsticks <3
Lipstick Swatches. I kind of lost the last lipstick so couldn't swatch it 
I cannot think of anything but good things to say so far about my experience with essence products! If you’re looking for some new makeup but want to stay on a budget or just likes trying different makeup brands and all that stuff then I seriously recommend you try out this brand. I promise it's worth it! These products are insanely good and for the price it does work wonders! This brand is only available in Wilkinson’s so if you've got one near you defo go check the essence stand out! I hope this post was of some sort of use & hope you enjoyed.


Lotsa’ Love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love essence! I love the lip products <3 I love your blog layout and design, it's beautiful :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe