Feeling Dressy - Daytime & Evening Outfit - OOTD

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hey there my lovelies! Hope you are all enjoying your one week off – well that’s only if you’re at school or college. If you’re at uni or work then I hope it is all going well. As I have some time off I finally get some time to focus on my blog! I realised that since moving swiftly in to 2016, I haven’t yet done a fashion post so I thought it’s about time I go take my lazy but out and take some outfit pictures! The weather is quite chilly at the minute so trying to capture good shots can be difficult! However, my amazing photographer caught some lovely shots ;)




So if you’ve been following me for a while you will know that I don’t usually were coloured hijabs but for this outfit I went out of my comfort zone and wore a coloured hijab, *Round of Applause*One that I probably wouldn’t opt for usually. However, for this outfit I felt like the colour combination was beautiful together so I’m glad I went for a coloured hijab rather than the standard black.

I think this outfit would make a beautiful evening look but would also look great during the day. You can definitely work around it and adjust it to your style.














   



Outfit Details
Inside I am wearing a long top slightly above my knee which was from Primark just for underneath as the long dress is quite sheer. However, the top looks shorter because it kind of went up –if that makes any sense?! The blue jeans are also from Primark. I must say for a pair of Primark jeans these really are comfy and fit very well.


Shirt Dress – ASOS
Hijab – Local Store
Bag – New Look
Bangles – H&M
Ring – Gift
Peep Toe Shoes – Dolcis
Nail Polish – Ted Baker (Gift) 

So there you have all the details. I hope you enjoyed my first outfit post for this year! Thank you for all the love and support you guys have shown on my blog! Really does mean a lot to me. Anyway, Hope to post up again soon.

Until next time, 
Lots of love
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe