HAUL | Mini MAC Haul

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hey there! Okay so as you can maybe tell I haven’t treated myself in a while. If you’re wondering how the hell you’re supposed to know that... Well, the answer to that is simple! I would have made a blog post on my new purchases or posted some pictures on Instagram (Which I did of course) But Anyhoo I’m excited to share some specific goodies with you on my blog today and they are a few MAC purchases!! Sometimes you gotta’ treat yourself to a few goodies y’know.

So here is what I purchased.


I can't upload a picture of the lip liner because my phone has currently gone for repairing and the pictures are on there so I will edit this post once I get it back. However, you can see the lip liner in the background of the picture :)

So I purchased 2 new lipsticks and a lip liner. The two shades I purchased were ‘Taupe’ and ‘Amorous’.
Amorous
Taupe

Mac Taupe is a Matte Finish Lipstick which is described as a ‘muted reddish-taupe brown’ & after trying this a few times I do agree with their description of it. The second lipstick which is the shade Amorous is definitely more me. It is a Satin finish lipstick which has been described as a ‘Love struck Cranberry’.  I’ve actually been wearing this pretty much every day & I absolutely love it. The texture and formula of this is great and I’ve fallen in love with this shade.

I also picked up a lip liner which is in the shade ‘Spice’. You may be aware that spice is a very popular shade among the Mac lip liners. I have seen so many people wear this shade on Instagram and it just looks beautiful.

This shade has been described as ‘Pink Cinnamon Stick’. This colour actually goes hand in hand with Taupe very well. They are literally such a perfect match! However, it would totally match loads of other colours too. The amazing thing about lip pencils is that they can be pulled off on its own too and sometimes they actually tend to last longer than a lipstick would, so investing in a lip pencil is definitely a good move to make.

I have swatched the shades for you so you can see how they look on the skin but if you want to see how they look on the lips then do let me know.




So those are my cheeky MAC purchases. Have you made any purchases lately? If so do let me know what you have treated your self too! 

Speak to you all very soon. Lotsa' Love
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe