Review Time.... Tanya Burr Nail Polish!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So Today I was thinking of a blog post to do and I saw this product sitting on my table! So why not do a quick product review on this! I've had this for a while now and it’s the Tanya Burr Nail Polish! I don’t really wear nail polish much but I like to wear it now and again! Oh if you don’t already know who Tanya Burr is she is a well known youtuber! She recently launched her own collection of makeup! Well... It has been a while and I am pretty late as I am doing a review like months later but never mind!


Tanya Burr Nail Polish <3
Okay let’s start of with the packaging of this product..! The bottle is a good square sort of design and very simple :) The Tanya Burr nail polish comes in 10 gorgeous different colours which are all so pretty but I decided to go for this nude baby pink sort of colour which is called 'Mini Marshmallows’. I love the name and it totally reminds me of marshmallows haha!

Nail Polish In Shade Mini Marshmallows

The brush of this product is like any other nail polish brush and the product is easy to apply on. On to the actual product itself now! I love the nail polish because the colour can be worn anytime on any occasion whether it’s for everyday purpose or a special occasion as it is such a neutral light colour and can dress up any outfit! When I first applied this with only one layer of the polish the colour didn't come out to well so I had to apply a couple of coats so the colour would show! Once I had applied a few layers of nail polish the colour was lovely and had a really nice baby pink finish! I loved it! <3
 
Brush Of The Polish.
I was slightly disappointed at the fact that I had to apply few coats but nevertheless I still liked the product! Although I think it’s because the colour is generally really light so it needs to be coated a few times! However, I have heard and read that the other colours only need about 2 coats so that’s awesome =D

Overall, I really like the Tanya Burr nail polish and I think it was a great purchase! The nail polishes retail at £5.99 each and can be purchased at any Superdrug store.

The Final Look <3
Hope you enjoyed reading this quick review! If you guys have tried out any makeup from the Tanya Burr collection then what did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!

Anyway I'll speak to you guys soon! Also before I go I will be uploading another post soon! I know I always say this but I am working on making sure I post it on time and hopefully will have one in the next few days :D 

Until Next time
Toodles <3

Much Love
Fatima
xox






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That has a nice shade of pink :)
    Visit my site? If you want we can follow each other via GFC and bloglovin, just leave me a comment. :)

    Sammie
    my blog || bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Yeah sure I will check out your blog and follow you too :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey! I juts tagged you in 2would you rather beauty addition"
    http://beautymay.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/would-you-rather-beauty-addition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for the tag! I will defo check it out ☺️ xx

      Delete
  3. yeah I think it's supposed to be a sheer shade on your nails, since it's more of a nude color.. I wanna try Tanya's line but as we all know, it's more expensive when converted to dollars...

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe