Liebster Award!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hey! As promised here is my second post of this week! Its actually something that I was tagged to do! Read on to find out more!

What is the Liebster Award?
It is an award that is given to a blogger by other bloggers! Its a chance to get to know new bloggers which I think is great!

What does it involve?
If you are nominated you must:-
-        Link back to the person who nominated you.
-   Give 11 random facts about yourself.
-   Then you answer 11 questions that are set to you by the person who has nominated you!
-       You then nominate 5-11 other bloggers and set them 11 questions that you would like to ask them.
-  You are not allowed to nominate the person who has nominated you.
-  Make sure you let the nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link so that they can go check it out and also learn about the award if they haven't heard about it before.

I was Kindly nominated by the lovely Zoey Begley! Check out her blog! <3
http://www.wonderfullittleworld.com/

11 Random Facts about me!
1) I am 17 years old!
2) I love blogging and have met so many lovely new people through this!
3) When you first meet me I am very shy but once you get to know me I am actually pretty loud!
4) I Love doodling! Although I suck at drawing!
5) I have 3 older sisters and 1 older brother!
6) My favourite makeup product is probably lipsticks!
7) I love kitty’s! They are soo cute <3
8)  I will always carry a mirror and some sort of perfume in my bag! They come in handy when you least expect it!
9) I can spend hours watching different youtubers!
10) I love buying gifts for other people!
11) My favourite colours are Hot Pink & Deep Purple!


My questions from Zoey!

1. What is your favourite tv programme?
I don't really have a favorite T.V programme at the minute! But one of my recent fave has been Orphan Black!
OMG.. If you havent watched this yet you have to go watch it! Its a new programme and the second series has recently just finished! So if you want, you can catch up before the next series begins:D

2. Do you have any pets?
Nope but I used to have one cat and 3 kittens! I miss them loads though 😪😞

3. Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger?
I have loads of fave bloggers :O but as for vlogging..
I love watching 'Hannah Maggs'. She is a youtuber and does weekly vlogs! They are amazing and I always look forward to watching them! =D
Also I have recently found myself watching the 'Sacconejolys' aswell! They vlog their everyday life along with their 2 cute children Emilia & Eduardo!

4. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Hmm... I can't pick one favourite brand but I can tell you my 3 top fave makeup brands at the minute which are
- Maybelline
- Urban Decay &
- Rimmel London

5. Hair up or down?
Well I wear a headscarf but if I had to pick then it would be hair up 👍

6. If you could meet one celebrity in the world who would it be?
It's not really a celebrity but she's a famous person and has her own show and it's Ellen DeGeneres because she seems so friendly and nice! Also if you’re lucky you could maybe meet more celebrities through her & most importantly she helps make people's dreams in to reality👌☺️👍

7. Are you a clean or a messy person?
Weirdly enough am actually a bit of both! I can be the messiest person but then when I want to be a neat freak I can be very neat. haha! 🙈

8. What is your dream job?
Hmm.. I don't really know what my dream job would be.. Maybe a residential social worker in a children's care home :) Or a successful Blogger =D

9. Would you prefer your hair to be messy and your makeup to be nice or have nice hair with no makeup?
I wear a headscarf but it actually depends! If my face had blemishes that day and my dark circles were bad then I would prefer my hair messy and my makeup nice! Makeup can change your physical appearance so I would definitely say I would want my makeup to be nice 👍 as for my hair .. I'll just rock the messy look! 😎
 But if my face was okay and my dark circles aren't too bad then I would rather have my hair nice and no makeup! Its good to show that natural beauty as well! =)

10. Who’s your favourite singer?
I don't have one specific favourite singer.. I listen to lots of different artists! =D

11. If you were stuck on a desert Island what 3 items would you bring?
Oooh that's a tough one! But my top 3 things would probably be
- My mobile phone so I can ring people and ask them to come help me! =O
-  Some food/drinks! You never know when you will be hungry and how long you will be there for!
- & some spare clothes because you don’t know how long you will be stuck for But hopefully with the help of my phone I would be rescued quickly :D


My Nominations <3

@amanda28030
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12665283
@BrendaBusyBee 
http://www.bloglovin.com/brendabusybee
@velvetblushx
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12556773
@rossyepetrova
http://lifewithrossy.wordpress.com
@BeanBagLife
http://beanbaglife.blogspot.co.uk/


My Questions to you!
1)      What is your no1 makeup essential item you have to carry around?
2)    Do you own any pets or would you like to own any?
3)    What is your favourite food?
4)    Who is your inspiration/ role model?
5)    What is your must have beauty product?
6)    What is your dream job?
7)    What do you enjoy most about blogging?
8)    What do you like doing in your spare time?
9)    One place that you would love to visit?
10)  What is your current favourite song?
11)   If you could meet one famous person who would it be?

Thanks for nominating me Zoey! I enjoyed answering your questions =D
Thanks to everyone else for reading and I hope you learnt a little bit more about me :) Also I can't wait to see the answers to my questions for my nominees! =)

Talk to you guys soon! 
Much Love 
Fatima

xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe