1AM Update!

Sunday, August 17, 2014


Okay! So it's currently 1AM and just in bed getting nice and cosy! Am still not tired and I don't know what to do so what's better then doing a quick blog post!! 

 If your wondering when that picture was taken.. It was taken by me during the evening today! The sunset looked so amazing.. The picture just doesn't do enough justice but nevertheless it still looked beautiful!!

Hope your all doing good! Sorry that my posting has been all over the place and not to organised! Am still new to all this and I've been busy lately! So am really sorry about that but I promise I will start to get more organised once I sort things out!! 

In the meantime, I am planning a few blog posts for you guys which I can't wait to do! Hopefully during the next week I will have another one or 2 posts out once I have done them!! Also once I start getting some of my back to school items I will be sharing them with you which I am super excited about :D I actually love shopping for Back to school because you get to shop for all your new stationary and clothes!!👛

Oh yeah, if you guys have any blog post ideas you want to see then please do let me know in the comments below because I would love to take your suggestions on board! Another thing is I recently have slowly started getting more views on my blog so for anyone who follows me or reads my blogs I just want to say a massive thankyou to you because it means a lot to me!! 💚 if you want to come show some love and support then you can come follow me on bloglovin! I will leave the link below! 

Anyway this was just another one of my quick update kinda posts! One more thing.. I just got my college results on Thursday! Luckily I passed all my subjects so am extremely grateful❤️ If you got your results too, then I hope you got what you wanted and if your still going to get them then Goodluck to you guys 💜

I'm getting sleepy now as well so I think I'm going to leave it here for now! Once again thanks for checking my blogs and giving me lots of support! I will be uploading a new blog post sometime soon so be on a lookout for that! 
Hopefully I'll Speak to you guys soon!
Until next time..
Toodles 😘💋
Fatima
Xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe